- Step 1Online Theory Program
- Step 2Hands On Operator Training
- Step 3Practical Testing!
- Nationally Accredited Training Program.
- Equipment/class specific online theory training
- E-learning can minimize the impact to your
workplace productivity by allowing
operators to complete this component of
- Full tracking and reporting capabilities.
- Available in all Provinces.
- Learn from the ONLY and largest national
- Save money with an Online Theory
component by not scheduling a trainer
or incurring travel expenses and
training-related workplace absences.
- Based on National B335 Safety Standard
for Lift Trucks.
- Learn at your own pace in the comfort
of your own environment.
- E-learning allows your operators to
complete the theory training requirement
from virtually anywhere and at any time.
- Over 40 Trainers across Canada.
- The only national training providers.
- All our National Trainers are outfitted with all the tools necessary to perform onsite hands on instructional training and/or Practical Evaluations in any Province or at any of our 14 service branches across Canada.
What Does a Nationally Accredited Training Program Mean to You?
- Our training program has been evaluated by the CSCSC National Accreditation review Panel.
- There will be no need for you to submit your training programs for national accreditation by utilizing our online theory training.